Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ugh. How Did I Do This?

I layed down to take a nap last night, and woke up at 6:30 this morning.
Normally, it would be no big deal, but I was taking a nap so I could get up and go to my friend's BDAY festivities.


I adore David and feel horrible that I missed his party. But I will make it up to him.

____________________________________

On the upside, I have had a lot of progress working on Miss Gay Arizona. It is two weeks away, and things are looking good. I can't wait for it to be over- for many reasons.

There are a ton of details to be finished, but the bulk of the work is done.

And can I say how great paypal and myspace are?
I have gotten a lot of requests for information and tickets from myspace. One guy from New Orleans bought tickets since he is going to be in Phoenix that weekend.

Paypal has been great, I have been able to collect almost $1,000 in ticket sales and sponsorships. It is really convenient.

www.myspace.com/missgayarizona for more info

1 Comments:

Blogger Actions and Consequences said...

Oh don't feel so bad...The mickey I slipped you so David could fuck your ass all night worked! That wasn't a zit on your back that popped it was his "calling card"

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home