Thursday, November 02, 2006

Bad Blogger

Sorry to be missing in action.

No excuse for it either, really.

I had a great time in Memphis for Miss Gay America. The odd thing was I met many people who read my blog. I forget that people I don't even know actually read it. (Though if I don't start writing more, that will probably not be the case....) I met up with some people I only see at Miss America, and I got to know some MGA friends even better. (Shout outs to "The Marylands.")

I traveled with Michael, and we had the best time together. I also had the pleasure of dressing Mikaila for the contest. It was actually a joy to get to know him a little better.

After MGA, I got some bad news, but no biggie, really.

Should I tell you about the incredibly sweet (and sexy) guy I met in Memphis? He was/is one of the nicest people I have met in a long time.

Naw, I will leave that out for now.

Since I am doing drag full time, I guess I should get to work on my website, my myspace, and my blog, so people can find me if they want to see me.

There is a lot going on this weekend.

Friday, November 3
Cruising 7th
11:00 PM with Devina

Saturday, November 4
Cruising 7th
11:00 PM with Regina Gazelle

Sunday, November 5
Harley's
10:00 PM with Divinity.

Monday, November 6
Charlie's
UNDY MONDAY
Strip Contest
CASH! PRIZES! FUN!
10:00 PM

Tuesday, November 7
ELECTION DAY-
See you at the polls!
****and then****
Gong Karaoke
Burger Betty's
9:30, proceeds to
AGAPE FOOD NETWORK!

Sunday, November 12
Charlie's
Pussy LeHoot and Friends
8:30

You can still catch me the 1st Monday of the month at Charlie's for their infamous UNDY MONDAY CONTEST.

I host, they strip, we stare.

I am at Burger Betty's for GONG KARAOKE every Tuesday.

They sing, they suck, I tease, you gong. Then we make lots of money for AGAPE Feeding Program.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Its nice to know that you had a great time. Meeting the blog followers must have been great!!

Keep in touch!!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home